Saturday, January 13, 2007

Aaahh, Just another Day in Paradise

So, this was how it was here in the great white north. I had to post this on my blog - as I am just learning how to do this whole photo thing.

I was one of the lucky ones who didn't have to go out that day , therefore I kinda enjoyed the whole day. I know if I had to be out, I would have hated it. We always talk about the weather anyway - at least we had a REAL weather story this time.

Oh, by the way... if anyone reads this... I could use some help in figuring out how to download a picture from the web. I have tried and tried.... to no avail. I truly suck at this technology stuff... alas, I persevere .

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I am SO glad you posted this picture, or I would have never really got to actually SEE what I missed while I was sitting on the beach. heh heh