Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thank God for Sunshine

January sucks! Ok - not such a positive way to start an entry. It just does. But - on the up side... it's a beautiful sunny day, and the weather has been wonderful for a week now. Which leads me to wonder why I am so down. Hmmm...

Over analysis. It's the condition of my brain at the current time. Perhaps it's a permanent state. In which case I need to learn how to use it for good and not evil.

As my cat sits on top of the monitor, I wonder if she looks at me and thinks any thoughts. She always stares at me and I want to know if there is anything going on in there besides.. .. tired... hungry... get me my food you minion. I think I'd like to be a cat. Sleep, eat and chase things. Hey, wait a minute - that's what I do now - only I chase things in my brain, elusive things.

Career change... that's where I'm headed. What exactly I am headed to - unclear. What I'm leaving - very clear. Scary prospect, yet, somehow exciting. Financially - ya, well, that's a problem... continue living in oblivion with that one - only let the worries spin about in the neurons of my brain... ya, that's effective!

Back to my cat... she is really not a very nice cat. She loves me, but tends to nibble on other people when they come into the house. I always wanted a nice cat who would cuddle with other people. She - is truly the stereotypical cat. My terms, my house, my servants. (Ha, I know many people like that.) I wonder if that's why many people don't like cats. You rarely can tell them what to do, and really, she has no desire to please me.

Aging - scary prospect. Well, not scary really - it's just that my brain doesn't feel nearly as old as my body. Drooping things, spots on hands... yet, I am not at all there emotionally, intellectually. My sisters think I'm an immature knucklehead (well, they haven't actually said that - it's insinuated)...ok, I don't know that at all. Comparatively speaking - I AM immature.

Well... truly random thoughts...don't have anything else.

No comments: