Monday, July 25, 2005

Ramblings of a non-committed blogger

Well, here I go again. I have started at least 3 blogs and can't remember what my password is, user name or any of the info that I would need to sign on - maybe posted once and - now here I go again. Not sure if I will continue or if this, too will pass. I wonder if I am doing this only because many other people are... and far be it from me to not be doing what other people are doing. Hmmm.... maybe that's why I don't continue writing in them. Or maybe i am so depressed because noone reads or comments on my blogs.... all... um.... one of them.

2 comments:

Jess said...

hope you remember your password i make all of mine the same cause i always forget.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I am losing my mind these days. I tried to get back on and can't remember my user name. Gee - think that I need to write it down and keep it somewhere. Maybe tape it to my forehead.